I’m writing to give you an update on Haircrest since Governor Newsom announced that hair salons and barbershops will be allowed to open under Stage 3 of re-opening here in California. We are working diligently to meet all guidelines required by the state* and San Diego County.
- We have implemented measures to ensure physical distancing of at least six feet between and among stylists and customers — including installing curtains between stations, which also allows us to properly disinfect the salon between sessions.
- You will be required to wear a mask during your service; the type that go around your ears will be easiest for us to work around.
- You will be asked to text us when you arrive and stay in your car until we text back or come and get you.
- We will be taking your temperature before you enter the salon and we will have you sanitize your hands upon entering.
- If you have any symptoms, such as sore throat or cough, you will be asked to reschedule.
Thank you for your patience and understanding over the past few months. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Owner- Haircrest Salon
Meet Our Awesome Stylists
Come in and see why our blend of personal attention, friendly stylists, and over 40 combined years of hair salon experience is one of the best in San Diego.
We believe in unveiling your natural beauty through precise hair cutting, hair styling, hair coloring, and creative make-up techniques.
It is our passion that everyone who visits us at the hair salon will be leaving feeling beautiful and re-energized!
We are your personal hair stylists who will take time to develop your best look.
“Invest in your hair, it's the crown you never take off”
Schedule- By Appointment Only as of 5/27/20
Monday – Friday
9:00am – 8:00pm
9:00am – 6:00pm
10:00am – 5:00pm